Applications for Cell Biology and Neuroscience
ZEISS arivis Pro is your modular image analysis software when working with multi-channel 2D, 3D, and 4D images of virtually unlimited size. With ZEISS arivis Pro it is easy to create automated end-to-end image analysis pipelines with just a few clicks. Use predefined pipelines for common use cases or create your own pipelines using the flexible click-and-play interface, and connect them with ZEN, ZEISS arivis Cloud, MATLAB, Cellpose/Stardist, Python, and more.
The software's integrated Machine Learning/Deep Learning functionality allows for setting up an image segmentation and analysis pipeline with ease and without extensive knowledge of AI analysis methods.
Analyze complex and challenging samples with a few clicks. No matter the source and format of the image, the arivis scientific image analysis platform is designed to easily process and analyze it.
Automatic Neuron Tracing includes a wide variety of the most relevant trace measurements. The easy-to-use, high-performance semi-automatic trace editing tool enables easy correction of trace paths even for difficult samples.
Dr. Delisa García will show you how to raise the level of your results with ZEISS arivis Pro:
• Highly scalable computing, not dependent on local system resources.
• Processing and quantifying any kind of multidimensional image data.
• Trace your Neurons with a new level of accuracy and speed.
• AI-driven segmentation, denoising, filtering, thresholding and more.
• Combining different operators for complex analysis.